To delete unwanted assets from the I3 Portal, follow the steps below:
- Login into I3 Portal
- Using the left floating menu navigate to Assets —> Manage
- Filter relevant assets by:
- Click on the charts for Attack Surface Composition, Asset Types, Asset Tags and Org Assets to filter assets of interest
- Click on the Key Metrics about the assets like Priority Impacts, Misconfigurations, etc.
- Specify search string in the Search box to search on Asset Name, Product name and Patch
- Select assets of interest by clicking on the checkbox in the left most column for specific assets. Note clicking the checkbox in the header row in the Assets table will select all assets across all pages (not just current page), hence use with extreme caution.
- Click on Asset Actions button at the top of the Assets table and then click Delete Assets
- Confirm you action by clicking on Delete button in the confirmation pop-up window to delete the selected assets.
Note that assets once deleted cannot be restored. If you want to periodically purge stale / old assets (i.e. assets which have not be refreshed for last n days), you may want to create an Asset Purge Policy.